What to Wear: 5 esstiental items for interview attire
1. The classic white shirt: A white button-up shirt for men and women looks great underneath suit jackets and blazers. Provides a clean professional look.
2. Nice shoes: Your shoes should always be presentable, you don’t have to spend a lot for a nice pair of shoes. Ladies remember to keep the heel 3in or lower.
3. A great suit: Stay in the dark color palette; black, brown, blue, and grey are good colors.
4. Portfolio or briefcase: To hold your resume and business cards, make sure the briefcase is sleek in structure.
5. A smile: A simple smile will take you a long way, by smiling your letting the employer know that your are approachable.