Freelancer Tips: 5 Great Books For Freelancers
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Continuously educating yourself on the current trends happening in your field of interest is very important when wanting to advance your career and overall life. So, to help you stay in the loop here are 5 great books to read; that will help you excel as a creative professional.
1. Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing and Ethical Guidelines By Graphic Artist Guild.
2. My So-Called Freelance Life: How to Survive and Thrive as a Creative Professional for Hire By Michelle Goodman
3. Creatively Self Employed: How Writers and Artists Deal with Career Ups and Downs By Kristen Fisher
4. How To Be A Rockstar Freelancer By Cayn Ta’eed and Collis Ta’eed
5. The Wealthy Freelancer: 12 Secrets to a Great Income and Enviable Lifestyle By Steve Slaunwhite, Pete Savage and Ed Gandia