6 Great locations to do freelance work!
As creative professionals it is important to break up the day-to-day routine of sitting at our desks and drinking our favorite beverage, as we try to grind out our work! To keep things fresh and innovative we as freelancers must switch up the scenery in order to stay creatively inspired.
So to help you stay creatively inspired here are 7 locations to consider:
1. The Park- A very calming place to work.
2. At the Beach- Nothing better than a great ocean breeze and palm trees.
3. Small coffee shop- Be sure to buy a espresso of some-sort its only fair.
4. The bar- Yes it is possible to get work done at a bar, just make sure to arrive before happy hour. Cheers!
5. Collaborative work space- You get a chance to meet new people and network.
6. Library- Very quite and your able to focus.